Sunday, May 30, 2021

Floral Cielo Top

 

The fabric, both the floral and the blue and white stripe, is from Pam's mom. I didn't have quite enough of the floral to make a shirt so I was happy to pair it with narrow stripe pattern for the sleeve and hem bands.


The pattern is the Cielo Top from Closet Core Patterns. I have made it a couple of times before and am still tweaking the fit. It sews up pretty quickly now. This is a size 14 and I forgot to add length so I made the hem band 2 inches wide.

The shirt was finished March 6th, but I finally got around to taking pics today. The garden has so many things in bloom and it was a bright sunny day. 



Opted for the bias neckband

Strawberries are in season


I know this will not be the last of the Cielo tops for me. This is becoming a TNT patterns for wovens for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment