Friday, October 6, 2017

Blue and White Stripe Shirt

This was my second time working with the Vogue 1509 pattern.  I changed the front button panel and played with a different fabric for the collar lining, but that's it.  The fabric was from an estate sale.
Blue and white stripes, classic

Floral was quilt fabric that I decided to use for collar lining and the sleeve tabs
Buttons on tabs are smaller versions of buttons on front panel
 I kept the four button layout so that the collar could lay open a bit.
These buttons are made from shells and each one has it's own subtle color combination
Collar lined with quilt fabric

Front view

Side view
 I'm still liking that extra length in the back. It's nice to have a shirt that comes down over my waistband.
Back view



No comments:

Post a Comment