Sunday, April 14, 2019

Silk Infinity Scarf



This should have been a quick project once I finally got started. The fabric was a remnant picked up at a sewing event. The tag indicated silk and there was just enough to make a scarf, so I brought the remnant home.
1.5 yds of light gray silk
I found a couple tutorials online for making infinity scarves and decided to try one of those methods.
So very soft
I sewed the scarf inside out twice before I got it sorted out. The twist inside- infinity piece- of this scarf was probably more confusing in my brain that it should have been. Third time was a charm and even though I'm still not sure why it worked, the scarf does loop correctly.
Finished length dictated by the size of the remnant
I love it when a project made with free fabric turns out wearable. This neutral color will be a great addition to a fair number of outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment